Friday 5 January 2007

The Writings of Donald Crowhurst

...In just three days the work was done! Christ is amongst us just as surely as if he was walking about signing cheques…

…You will have trouble with some of the things I have to say. Until recently – three days ago – I had a lot of trouble with them myself.

…I was determined to solve the problem if it took the rest of my life. Half-an-hour later I had set up the basic equations, and seen the pattern. Three days later I understood everything in nature, in myself, in all religion, in politics, in atheism, agnosticism, communism, and systems. I knew everything from Julius Caesar to Mao Tse Tung. I had a complete set of answers to the most difficult problems now facing mankind. I had arrived in the cosmos while contemplating the navel of an ape…

No comments: